Software Product Management and Pricing : Key Success Factors for Software Organizations
- Hans-Bernd Kittlaus, Peter N. Clough
- Paperback | 232 pages
- 155 x 235 x 12.95mm | 379g
- Publication date
- 11 Mar 2011
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication City/Country
- Berlin, Germany
- Edition Statement
- Softcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2009
- Illustrations note
- X, 232 p.
- Bestsellers rank
Software product management and pricing are key success factors for any organization providing software, be it a software company or an organization responsible for software in a company that belongs to a different industry. After defining the term "software product" and looking at the business and organizational sides, the core elements of software product management and pricing are discussed. Recommendations are given on how to deal with these elements depending on different types of organizations and products in order to achieve the long-term success.